Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nubar Jelly Beans /Polka Dot Collection Review Part 1

I know I am extremely late on this review but better late than never right?

This is the Nubar Jelly Beans Collection which reminds me a lot of Easter which is right around the corner .

First up we've got Nubar Lemon which is described as an opaque bright yellow cream. I used 3 coats of Lemon.

Indoors

Sunshine

Lemon with 2 coats Nubar Black Polka Dot


Grape is described as a semi opaque medium modern purple cream. I used 3 coats for Grape as well.

Indoors

Sunshine

My camera had a very hard time focusing on the Nubar White Polka Dot but here it is

Both the Black and White Polka Dot are great glitters I personally love the black since its not as common to find a nice black glitter over a silver/white. I used 2 coats of each glitter for good coverage.

2 comments:

Tierney said...

Oooh, I want those glitters. They look like fun.

Biba said...

Yay! A new post :D